The Payment Solutions program gives you the ability to provide a single financing resource for your customers' IT needs - including software, services, and your product offerings. Financing options are convenient as they allow customers to spread the cost of their solution over an extended period of time, thus preserving important cash resources.
Remove the focus from price during negotiations. Watch top-line revenues and bottom-line profits increase, because you can minimise discounting.
Accelerate and shorten the sales cycle by introducing Microsoft Financing early in the sales cycle.
Offer your customers more options and extend relationships beyond the CIO.
Qualified resellers get paid for the full amount of the deal upfront.
Software, services, and hardware can be financed as one investment.
Customers can conserve their cash and maximise ROI.
Make one investment with payment structures that fit their specific business needs.
Stay current with the latest technology and plan for long term investments.
Customers can enjoy a fast, easy and responsive lending process.
Payment Solutions help design several options to help you structure a program that best fits your customer's available budget and financial needs:
Structured Periodic Payments – to minimise the impact in any given budget cycle, customers can structure their payments into monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or customised payment options.
Deferred Payments – customers may defer payments for up to six months, allowing them to begin deploying and benefiting from their IT investments immediately, while paying when budget becomes available.
Ramped Payments – in some cases, an organisation may prefer to closely match the expense of an IT investment with the benefits realised. With the ramped payment option, customers can ramp their payments over time to align with planned deployment schedules.
Customised Payments – for larger customers who have unique needs, Payment Solutions Specialists can help structure a payment programme to fit virtually any situation.
Microsoft works with third-party financing providers to facilitate payment solutions for credit approved customers under the Microsoft Financing program.
Online training is available to help skill your organisation on advanced financing concepts, structured payment options, and how to effectively integrate payment solutions into the sales process.
- Complete a customer application to get the approval process underway.
- Qualified resellers are paid for their services and solutions once the customer's credit application has been approved and the customer has signed the financing documents.
- Payment Solutions Specialists are available to help with larger or more complex transactions.
- Payment Solutions are available to commercial and public sector customers.
- You can finance the entire cost of your technology solution - including software, services and your product offerings. Microsoft technologies must represent at least 10.00% of the overall solution value. Your customers receive rights to use the software as long as needed based on payment terms.
- Microsoft Financing or the third-party financing provider reserve the right to request additional information for credit purposes on any contract.
- The Microsoft Financing program is available in the United States, United Kingdom, Finland, Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Switzerland, Italy, Brazil, and Canada.
At any time during the contract, you can add software, services, or your product offerings with supplemental financing starting at £3,000.00. Additional credit approval may be required.
- Interest rates are competitive and determined by the term and size of the contract.
- Payment terms are offered in 12 to 60 month increments, depending on the programme.
- Down payments are generally not required.
- Payment Solutions Specialists can work with you to structure payments on a case-by-case basis.
It's easy to get started!
- For an overview of available payment options, download our Payment Solutions Partner Datasheet.
- For ideas on how Payment Solutions helps you turn day-to-day challenges into opportunities, download our Payment Solutions FAQ for Partners.
- Visit our Resources section for access to specialised training, sales, and marketing tools from Payment Solutions. Make the most of what's available to you by utilising these valuable resources.
- To apply to become a Microsoft Financing partner or to apply for credit on behalf of your customer, please visit our Applications page.
Get in Touch